From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:12:47 -0400
exactly, but even with using the TW1 and the tuner in the radio, if you note
where your antenna is normally, 2.5:1 on 40, 3.1:1 on 75, and what not, if
you suspect a problem sometime, that will change so it's not completely
useless you just need to know where it normally is on each band so you can
tell if something changes.