From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 06:57:16 -0400
I sent an email to their customer service address but I don't expect to hear
much from them.  As you say,  Butch, they don't have a clue.  What are you
using there for op system and screen reader?  I was able to get it  to work
on an XP machine around here.  I'll also try it today on my wife's laptop.
Like  mine, it's an HP but a different model.  And like mine, it's  running
vista.  Lou