From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 03:36:46 -0700
it's just too bad that blind consumers were unable to check out some of this
new tech stuff...
at $200 to register for the CES and the necesity to be in the industry with
a business card or other form of business ID to get in, this sort of thing
was certainly aimed at manufacturers and marketters only.
What I found ironic was that sendero was telling people to come visit them
and stevy wonder at the CES in vegas, but seemingly had no idea that you had
to register and be an industry person to even get in...
with upwards of 130,000 people flooding into vegas for the show, you can
imagine the trouble one would have to go through just to find sendero in the
expo.
something like a needle in a haystack, and certainly not worth $200 just to
visit one booth.
73
Colin, V A6BKX