Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:19:56 -0600
7bit
From:
Karim Lakhani <[log in to unmask]>
I also think after going to the link for screen readers you still have to go
back to another link.
it's just added more problem and if when you hit enter and the game doesn't
play use your right mouse cursor on the link of the station and right click
then hit enter on open it's worked for me after I have hit enter 50 times
with nothing happening.
It's maybe me but this is real bad and it's real stupid how they wait until
game day to try the new settings out.
The games in pre season even though very boring had no issues with technical
break downs.
Good night!
I'm listening to the braves game!

$$$
MSN & EMAILto: [log in to unmask]
Love Hockey?
 HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
SKYPE: goldenace4
$$$
                                   "Don't judge a man by his opinions, but
what his opinions have made of him."

* Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742 - 1799)