Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 12:39:53 -0600
Gery,

the easiest thing would be to hang simple inverted vees if you have enough
yard space for the ends of the wires.  I have worked 138 countries running
700 watts and an 80 meter inverted vee at just 35 feet in years passed so
that would be easiest and the least expensive type antenna to put up on your
tower till you are ready for something else.

Phil.