Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:50:22 -0500
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
I was on for about an hour and a half and made 114 QSOs, including Tom.
Most of my QSO's were on 80.  Will look for you folks on 7195 at 0000Z
unless a subsequent message has changed the frequency.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls