Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:01:07 -0500
I've been cleaning house little by little for the last year and still have
too much stuff, not enough room or near enough money. I'm out of things I'd
be willing to unload though. TS-570 for the right price, but this is not the
time to go advertising it so I'll wait, I'd rather keep it if I can anyway.
Not that I've even turned it on since I got the TS-2000 but, I plan to offer
it for field day next year since one of our usual radios went much wider
than was useable last year. I know eventually I'll have to unload one of the
backup radios and that's definitely the first one I'd put on the list based
on the lack of use, but I'd rather wait.