THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
baron chat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:32:14 -0800
>I will look into the progesterone.  One thing that is funny is everyone at
>my son's school --from the nurse to the cafeteria have noticed a change in
>Torrence since I started bringing in the milk TO SCHOOL and limiting the
>amount of milk products EVERYWHERE to organically grown or those from
>overseas where the practice of putting milk is outlawed.

one thing worth mentioning is that we pack our cows and chicken and
animals with a lot of growth hormones and steroids, to get them to grow
faster.  and these days we've been starting to hear things like girls
growing breasts and getting their menses at age 9 or 10.  and kids
becoming fat and obese even while they're still tots.

the theory is that we're ingesting the growth hormones whenever we eat
or drink animal and dairy products.  and as a result, it's affecting our
own bodies and growth.  it's useful to note that our meat doesn't pass
international inspection standards and that many other countries won't
import american beef.

a good friend of mine knows a chicken farmer...and the man won't eat
chicken, not even his own.

we literally are surrounded by food products that contain substances
that harm us.  i believe thyroidism can manifest as one of the
problems.  cancer, obesity, attention deficit disorders, etc..  why are
we the nation with the highest obesity rate?  why has adhd become a
buzzword in american schools?  why are breast cancer rates so high in
this country?  do you know that women from countries with low breast
cancer rates are put at exponentially higher risks of cancer after
living here a number of years?

it's absolutely what we consume.  the food industry doesn't profit when
you're thin.  fat people eat more, bottom line.  look at how krispy
kreme and hostess are losing money big time because lately, low carb
diets have become popular.  they realy don't want that to happen.

organic or natural in this house, as much as i can help it.  it's not
even an option, it's vital.

                      Snip, Please
If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
 the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.

Why not ask a question? If we're not currently talking about
what *you* want to hear about, ask about another topic! Or
make a statement. To be prepared, you might want to search
the Thyroid Archives http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
to see what has been said before about any thyroid-related topic.