From:
Michael Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:44:38 +0100
Hi Anne,

From your description you will need 200 pin DDR SODIMM PC2700/333MHz. I've
checked specs with Crucial but can't find the model you detail but the PCG-K
series (early models at least) seem to need 200 pin DDR SODIMM as described
above. You'll find lots on the auction sites or new from most suppliers.

In the UK I wouldn't expect to pay more than about £5-7 for 256Mb, about £13
for 512Mb & about £27-30 for 1Gb. Not sure what that would be locally for
you but it may differ significantly depending where in the world you are.

Hope this is of some use.

Regards

Michael.