BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ilene R. Tyler" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:01:40 -0400
It's not me, but Cuyler Page, who is the Exhibitionist, at least
according to an obscure bit of living history I found here:
http://www.historysociety.ca/edu.asp?subsection=liv&page=peo-pag

After a few intriguing comments, and one direct missive about an old
friend, on BP, I though I'd "google" CP, and that is what I found, a
rather nice little bio of his entire life and philosophy.  Just wanted
to share with you all who care...

Cuyler, you need to complete Ken's PCLS "interview" for posterity. I'm
intrigued and looking forward to meeting you at APT in 2011. Woohoo!

QUINN EVANS | ARCHITECTS
Ilene R. Tyler, FAIA, FAPT, LEED AP
v 734.663.5888