From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:14:28 -0400
Here, it's anything more than a mile in from the city limits. Right now I'm
about 300 yards from a limit so no crime here but if I was to go where
transportation was good and stores were in walking distance, there's a
pretty good shot I'd be a regular with the cops, calling them to take care
of the fight on the front lawn, break ins, and if I had ham radio antennas
visible, I'd hate to think. I know I'll probably have to find a happy medium
sometime, but I'll look after I"m done with college, and I'll save up for
the best place and situation I can possibly afford. If I had to walk to the
end of a hidden side street to get transportation, but a good quiet side
street, I'd take it in a heartbeat.