Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:53:28 -0500
Yeah, good point Bob.

Anthony, try disabling outgoing mail scanning in your AVG program.  I don't
use AVG any longer, as I felt it was a resource hog.  But, if I recall, you go
to the configuration setting, find the email tab, and you can disable scanning
of outgoing email.  Since all you are really concerned about is anything
coming in, outgoing isn't really critical.