From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:31:03 -0500
I heard W4HC just after I got out, Lloyd I can't remember the call, and
KW3A, and KK3F on 40. I never did hear anyone else on 20 other than that QSO
that wasn't us. Sorry I had to duck out guys, someone was stopping by to get
parts for my 900 MHz repeater to do work on it over the week so we can work
on the whole thing next week and that was the only time he could come by. I
got done with him as a family member came in with supper so I ate and by the
time I got back, there was no sign of anyone there and I'm not shocked.