From:
Scott Gillen ZL1CHM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:26:53 +1300
Gday Howard.

The remote base is currently in test mode and should be opened up to
membership in the first part of the year I think. To operate it you just
need the control software, Skype a login and a mic. You can currently listen
to it vie EchoLink at W0EQO-L and even change frequency and mode as long as
there isn’t a control operator using it. If some one is using it you can
still listen but you can’t change frequency and it will be silent during
transmissions. I think it is a Kenwood TS480.

73
Scott
ZL1CHM / N0HOK
Auckland New Zealand