From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:25:07 -0700
i'll have to check that out.
the audio captias are difficult to understand, but not impossible.  If your
used to listening to synthesized speech you can usually pick it
out...although, sometimes I have to go back and start over and listen a few
times before i get one that i can comprehend as well.
I do like the type that download a file, that way you can listen to it over
and over until you get it.
this webvisum sounds great though.
73
Colin, V A6BKX