RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 1997 00:58:58 -0800
>2. I'm preparing to enter Gary Null's Reversing the Aging Process
>18-month study. A pre-requisite for joining (it's totally
>self-selected) is several blood tests and I've been inquiring at the
>local labs to find out how much they cost. I've contacted Corning
>(Converting over from Maryland Medical, in my area), Roche and
>SmithKline. The lowest price I've gotten for the above test is about
>$50. The other tests he requires will run the cost up to $312.

Mark, Thanks for the info! Please keep us posted of how the study
progresses.  Any details you would share with us would be very
appreciated. Gary is taking veganism to its limits - he promotes a
60-70% raw diet - and should despite his very rigid attitude to animal
foods be recognized for his pioneer work.

Best, Peter

P.S.  In case anybody is in doubt I forgot to leave my signature with
my two posts "CR & Protein" and "Multiple responses"