Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 03:49:36 -0800
I needed to connect my desktop to my motorcycle to play with the ECM using
http://www.tuneboy.com.au/  (no laptop) so I purchased this cable
http://reviews.cnet.com/networking-and-wi-fi/bafo-usb-2-0/4505-3243_7-306137
91.html

Works perfectly. Have use it with both XP and Vista. Can't help with the
splitter.

Brad Loomis