BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 14:50:15 -0500
This is cross-post from a friend on Facebook -- value of social
networking: "Hundreds of bears showed up at my house today! I'm going to
Haiti next week and posted that I'm taking little teddy bears for an
orphanage and the only free pediatric hospital in Port-au-Prince. About
a dozen FB friends, and their friends sent me bears within just a few
days and more are on their way. This is FB at its BEST!"