BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
adaptive re-use is from the department of repetitive redundancy division <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:06:04 -0500
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> it doesn't matter how VOC compliant it is - if something starts to
> smell bad someone will complain, then the co-worker lemmings will join
> in, the place will have to close for the day and all hell will break
> loose. Been there, experienced that.
I am getting a headache just thinking about past fun w/ ppl being
chemical phobic w/ no more evidence to support them than it smells bad.
First we get the A word, then the L word, now Voc compliance. It all stinks.

Over T-day dinner my response to the simply exquisite non-turkey food
was, "My existential comment is -- if food is going to kill me then this
is good."

Essential condition of a totalitarian society is that all laws are
impossible to adhere to such that whatever you do it must be wrong. Add
to that the need to change laws so quickly and without any common sense
so that they appear arbitrary and possibly divine in origin... as nobody
human can be found to own up to their origination. That is about how I
sum up the current environmental situation w/ the maintenance of the
built environment.

I am going to go back to looking for things that I cannot seem to find.

Later,
][<en