From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 20:09:45 -0400
Hi.

I found the triplexer to be helpful--not because I was necessarily looking
to run 6 meters on the same antenna with 2 meters and 70 cm, but because
the 6 meter halo that I have is on the same mast with the 2 meter/70 cm
vertical, and I was coupling a lot of 6 meter energy back into the front
end on 2 meters.  I found the triplexer to be very effective in arresting
that problem.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK