From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:57:56 -0700
Hey Don,
    Now that I tested my antennas I should steal, errr, borrow, a mobile rig
and test with that.  LOL  Since I cannot install anything outside my
apartment, my options are limited.  But I would love to sit at my table and
chew the rag beyond my little town here.

    I do want to hit that repeater since they are nightly and it would be
fun to do that.  Other hams here of course can since they have better
setups.

    I agree in principle the speaer of a small HT like my radio is a factor
but I am using a different method because I have a cochlear implant with
tele coil function.  So the speaker's quality is not an issue.

    Would love to get the TS2000 but may have to lower my sights a little.

    Enjoy that Braille Sense Plus, I am envious because I tried to get one.
LOL

One good thing about Alzheimer's is you get to meet new people
every day.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-