From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:52:20 -0500
Howard,

It's doable but not always easy.  They have a captia and if it detects a
screen reader on your system, it will give you an audio captia option.  It
works but it's really tough to understand.  It took me six tries to finally
get it right.  Then, everytime you try to add someone as a friend, there's
another captia to worry about.  However, once you are signed up you can
verrify your account and get rid of the captias.  You do this by having them
send you a text message on your cell phone. I needed sighted help with this
part but now that it's done I'm able to function pretty well.  It's a neat
service and I'm amazed at how many people I know who are on it.  Let me know
if you need any more help.  Lou