From:
Ron & Denise Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 21:07:33 -0500
Very true. I've never been skilled at putting projects together so I've got
to rely on the generosity and assistance of others to get the jobs done. I
stay outside with the work party and do whatever I can and cary drinks and
snacks when I can't. if I can't pitch in to put up my own station directly,
I'm going to be sure I do my best to make the work as pleasant as possible
for everyone else.