From:
Russell Schermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:17:21 -0800
	The sap channel should play through the standard audio output jacks on the sattelite receiver.  Whether your particular box has the sap option
depends on which box you have.  Some boxes have a button specifically designated for sap while others require access via the audio menu.  If you have to
use the audio menu you'll need to select the Spanish language option to receive the sap signal.  This shouldn't affect channels with the sap programming