From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 21:54:49 -0500
The one with the fuse just out of the back of the radio, about 3 inches out,
one wire has a fuse on it, that is the positive. I'm talking the radio end,
follow that wire out and it should still be positive. Note the *should* if
for some reason you get it wrong and blow up the radio, remember I said
*should* not *will* and can't be held responsible but that's how I do it.