From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:54:27 -0800
    I think I read this on a Handi Hams newsletter.  It caufght my attention
because I live in an apartment and no way at all to rig an antenna outside.

    I dont have an HF rig now anyway (the TS 2000 would make for a nice
stocking stuffer!) but I am curious to know just what one would need to
operate HF via the computer and what is needed to make this work.  I cant
visualize the setup so help me out.  I might then be able to plan for this
as I want to get my General sometime in the new year.

Me no here. Me go bye. Leave me message. Me reply.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 8/2000 Hookup
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/