From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:36:56 -0500
Go to your control panel, system, the hardware tab and device manager, if
the sound card shows up in there check the properties, or you can also go in
control panel and check under sounds and audio devices, that will be
different for some versions of windows but in sounds, there should be a tab
for audio devices and you can check on things in there.