From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 14:36:25 +1100
it's not  just in the US this is happening. australia is doing the
digital thing too.
major irritation to the glutus maximus if you ask me.

Shaun,
vk2fese,

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical
minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick
up a turd by the clean end.

web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 23/11/2008 2:09 PM, we were able to ascertain that Butch Bussen
pondered upon these thoughts, and proclaimed thus.: