ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:12:17 +0200
Hi folks
I received various prayer requests on another list and hope you don't mind
that I pass those on:

I received a request for a Mrs. Eva Brock.  she is in her 90's and isn't
doing well.  We pray for God's grace, blessings and peace for this beloved
one.

May it be god's will for healing of  her physical problems, but most of all,
his love for her revealed within her deepest being.

Prayer request for Ronnie Spears: Also I have a request for the husband of a
dear friend.  His name is Ronnie Spears.  He has been through several rounds
of Chemo and it seems like the cancer just keeps coming back a little faster
each time.  It has not been long since he finished a round of Chemo and the
doctors have already found a couple of tumors and they think there are more
tumors  they just haven't found yet.  His body is so weak and his immune
system so low he can't take another round of Chemo.  They have treated the
tumors by injecting some kind of radiation directly into the tumor to
destroy them.  They think that is his best chance at this point, but it is
still considered an experimental treatment.  They are wanting to run an MRI
on his liver and other organs looking for the tumors they think is there but
the insurance company does not want to pay for the treatments because it is
still considered experimental.  Looks like they have run up against a road
block.  This guy has been sick for a long time and he needs God to move in
his behalf. Let's pray that He will.  Also pray for Ronnie's wife Dianne who
is a diabetic with some health problems herself.

Also let us remember to keep Delma and her family in our prayers.  It is so
hard to loose a parent any time but especially at Christmas.  Ask God to
comfort her with His peace.

I would appreciate prayer for Wendy and Gary.
Gary is 900 miles away from his home and his wife, in a hospital. He has a
broken hip that looks like Swiss cheese. Not only does he have the broken
hip, but he has been found to have bone cancer. Wendy is home alone and
desperately wants to be with Gary. The doctor told Wendy that they are
moving Gary to the Cancer Clinic on Wednesday and would like to have her
there to help care for him.

Thanks for your prayers for everyone mentioned
Coco