ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 13:40:30 +0000
That is great for those in Michigan, but what does it have to do with the rest of us?

From: "Dan Farough, Progress Michigan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:29:43 +0000

Dear Karen,
Thank you for taking action in support of modern public transit in Michigan! We know this issue is important, but we'd like to know what other issues matter to you.
Progress Michigan members can make a huge statement together. We're expanding our grassroots lobbying work in some exciting new ways that will make an even bigger impact, and we want you to be part of it. For starters, tell us what you think our leaders should focus on. What change do you most want to see? Click on the link to share your thoughts and ideas:
http://www.progressmichigan.org/09survey
We'll use your feedback to guide our efforts, and we'll share your thoughts with Michigan's representatives in the State Capitol and in Washington.
Get your friends involved too--forward this email to 5 friends right now and ask them to fill out the survey. Big change is possible when we all work together. Let's keep it going!
Thank you,
Dan Farough
Executive Director, Progress Michigan

© 2008 ProgressMichigan.org. All rights reserved.

You received this mailing because you either subscribed to the ProgressMichigan.org mailing list, or were referred by another user.

This email was sent to:

To unsubscribe, go to: