From:
Debra Berke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 09:57:45 EST

I have a sugar cookie recipe that calls for potato starch, garbanzo and  fava
flours. Of course, I don't have any of these in the house but have others
(e.g., teff, quinoa, buckwheat, potato flour, brown and white rice flour). Could
 any of these be substituted for the potato starch, garbanzo and fava flours?
 Thanks!

Deb, Newark, DE

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

*******