ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2008 22:39:23 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I think I told you all about the test that Vernon had to have
done.  He's had the PetScan, An MRI of the  Liver, and last Monday,
he had a Liver Biopsy. The doctor who did the biopsy said he didn't
think anything was wrong, and that he felt we had nothing to worry about.

I'm praising God for no cancer in my loving Vernon, even before we
hear the results from his Oncologist tomorrow. Please pray! Also,
please pray that Medicare will pay for all the tests he's had done.
If they don't, God will hopefully provide a miracle, as if we have to
pay those huge medical bills, we will be in trouble, financially.

I believe in Jesus Christ, The Son of God, and the Holy Spirit. Our
God is an Awsome God!

I'm thanking and Praising God for what He is going to do for us, even
though I have no clue as to what it is.

Thank you very much for praying.

Thanks much.

Blessings,