ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Angel238 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 07:50:20 -0400
If there weren't unisex bathrooms no one of the opposite sex can go as
attendant care givers.  I think, before jumping to some erroneous
conclusions careful examination of an issue must be done to determine it's
particular efficaciousness.  As I said in a former message, most violent
assaults take place in same sex rest rooms.  If a sexual predator wants to
prey on some unsuspecting victum all he need do is to dress as the opposite
sex and gain entrance to the rest room.  It is as easy as that.  AS I said
before, unisex bathrooms are great things to have.