From:
"Laura B." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura B.
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:08:17 -0500

Hi All!

We visited family over Thanksgiving in Bflo.  A while ago, I had asked you all
about GF restaurants in the Bflo area.  Curly's (in Lackawanna) was one of the
go there for awhile.

But, on this last trip - we went.  It was NOT in a bad part of town - I don't
know what my Dad was thinking.  What an excellent restaurant - with many
GF options.  The owners (as it said on the back of the menu) are graduates of
the culinary institute of america.  One of the owner's sisters has Celiac
Disease - so with a 1st degree family member having Celiac combined with the
culinary education - we felt very comfortable.

The food was outstanding - everyone in our party agreed - both GF and non-
GF.  The atmosphere was nice.  And it seemed to be quite full (with people
waiting) when we left at about 7:15pm.  They have GF pizzas, seafood
options, etc...  They had tasty GF warm dinner rolls (which you can buy extra
of at $0.50 each to take home).  We also bought a couple of GF pizza crusts
to take home.  They also had GF cookies to take home (I think these were
$1.00 each).  For dessert, our GF family members had the chocolate mousse in
a chocolate bag which was tremendous.

I would go back in a heartbeat.  Some dishes were a bit expensive - but on
par for a restaurant of that calibur.  There were cheaper options as well.

If you live in the Bflo area, all I can say is - You're lucky!

Regards,
Laura