From:
Richard Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 04:25:25 -0600
Steve,

   It has been a couple of years, but when I purchased my T S 480, a  friend
was helping me set it up, and we went to the Kenwood sight, and he was
actually at the Computer and he was looking at where you down load Manuals.
He told me we could down load the manual but it was a P D F document and I
was expressing myself about not caring for P D F, and he told me to hold on
that there was something else there.  It did not say M S Word.  He did not
know what the symbol was, but it was a second choice instead of P D F, so I
told him to try it.  We got it in Word.  I can send it if you like.