From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:45:58 -0400
Hi Fred, here I am with another stone mountain qsyer question.  I've swapped
for, and am in process of having it gone through, cleaned up, and
programmed, a Kenwood TS140S.  If I remember corectly some of the Stone
Mountains would work with some Kenwoods.  Have You Any Idea Which Ones, or
have you any idea of how I might be able to find out?  And If So, Would You
Still Be Willing To Sell Or Swap One Of Yours?  The Milleniums don't work
with any kenwoods.  Thanks, Danny, PS, Does the GA Sideband net meet on
3.9875 or 3.975?  Wanted to be sure before setting memory.  Thanks, Danny.