C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:37:33 -0400
Wish we were back there right now.  In case any of y'all are interested,
my daughter, Anna, put a good portion of our trip out west on YouTube.
Search under the phrase "Cleveland Family Vacation".  I believe she has
about ten episode's worth.  Skip the shootout in Jackson, WY on day
three (tourist drivel), but catch the evening campfire and you'll see my
Native American "fire dance" (God, I do love scotch...)

Kyle