BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Larry Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:14:20 -0500
1. J. U. Lloyd is from Cincinnati. There is a botanical library here that he founded. His book was the most boring SF story I ever tried to read, far as I can tell, but the pictures are good.

2. I have some expertise about outhouses, since some of my first poems were published in The John House News (including 'Feed The Maggots').

So maybe I am qualified to join the group.

Larry 2