From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 07:51:35 -0700
I'm only going to make one post on this disgusting topic.

I simply find it amazing just how many messages and obviously how much
time some people can spend on their computer when they make it sound as
though they're doing so very very much with so many aspects of ham
radio.  Maybe they have 30 hours in their day as opposed to the 24 the
rest of us have.

Frankly, I'm getting to the point that on some lists I simply delete
specific messages when I see a particular name.

No more said from me on this.

Don