From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:49:01 -0400
Hi Rick and all,
Well, if there is even a place for a plug on the rig, especially if it's
labeled with anything that identifys it as a computer interface plug,
rather than just a blank hole or dumby plug, it sounds encouraging.
As you learn more, and if there actually is a little plug, which is labeled,
if you have something that appears to physically fit the plug, you might try
to ease that plug, of course with no active voltage on it, into the port.
One person I talked with said that the picture of the if10-d showed it as
being a little box with a pigtail, so not too sure if it has to connect
inside the radio or via a plug on the radio, but keep investigating from
your end.

According to Universal RadioReynoldsburg OH,
, R&L Electronics Hamilton OH,
the ham station,  Evansville IN
H R O Atlanta GA,
Radio City Minniapollis, MN,
And Memphis Amateur Memphis TN,
all of whom I've called this morning, the IF-10D interface is listed as
discontinued, but that _doesn't mean that nobody has it.
Unfortunately, I don't have contact info for Burkharts in SD?but that's a
possibility as is AES.  Someone at a hamfest, or maybe on the Kenwood TS50
users group, if there is such a thing, or on the Kenwood users group, which
I do know exists, although I don't have any links, would probably be the
best source.  Meanwhile, PIEXX, MFJ or some builder may also be able to
help.

By the way, my friend who's good on the ts430, says that it  has _no
computer interface possibilities, as such, although someone may have come up
with something on his or her own.

The MCount's not being built any more by Jackson Harbour, although Chuck does have one that's built, but only the circuit board, not fixed up in a  box with the switches atatched, etc.  I'm investigating for a possible alternate source for you.  Sorry for not having any more help to offer than this,but don't despair.Danny.