From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:52:19 -0400
ouch, not good at all. The best way I can think of to check it, and might be
safer with sighted help, is to put a multi meter on it and see if you can
check for voltage through the case or what ever it was she touched, button
what ever part it was. As for the outlet, I wouldn't think an outlet could
cause that unless maybe it was wired backward and you also touch something
plugged in to an outlet wired the right way, learned that from experience,
but you'd want sighted help with that check since looking at the color of
the wires is the best way.