From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:57:16 -0500
    Probably true, Howard.

As we get older, those of us who have been with our spouses for our entire
adult  lives think more and more about the day when one partner dies, and it
is a sobering thought indeed.

This is why we se so many long-term couples proceed down that path--one
spouse dies, and within a relatively short time, the other follows.

So sad, but I guess that's one of those brutal realities of life.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ