From:
Pat Gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 01:19:04 -0500
Eric perhaps practicing with w1aw and your brailler might get you started.
Which speed are you at right now?  If you're at 10 wpm try copying the plain
text at 13.  You'll initially make a lot of mistakes.   Don't worry the key
is getting used to the speed.  the accuracy will come as that happens. 73-
pat kk3f