From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:48:50 -0800
    I need to find information on a web site so I can send complaints of
abuse to the proper source.  A particular web site that sends out
newsletters is known for subscribing people repeatedly without their
consent.  Even when they unsubscibe and get the email confirmation, they are
again subscribed to the same mewsletters.

    I did a whois on the domain but dont think the info I need is in that.
It does no good to contact the owners of the site, we must report them to
another entity and put a stop to the spamming.

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/