From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 02:31:03 -0600
Steve kw3a, what are you running for your audio system?  You had great audio
here.  I am very disappointed that people I could couldn't hear me.  And I
have always thought this was a good antenna.  A little knowledge is not
always a good thing.   For forty, I'd suggest avoiding transition times,
because with so many stations, we will have to deal with people varying in
their ability to hear each other from transmission to transmission.  The
east coasters hear Europe so much louder than us, I'd suggest that one of
them choose the time and frequency.  Maybe around 20-00 or 21-00Z.  That way
the net wouldn't interfere with dinner.  now that's an approach/approach
dilemma, isn't it?
bh net, or food.  Hmmm
H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor