From:
"Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:17:20 -0800
A transmitter cannot draw more amps than the inline fuse will tolerate.
Amps don't add up fast just because multiple transmitters are connected to
the same power source if the user transmits on only one at a time.
Transisterized receivers draw far less amps than do their transmitter
counterparts.

hth

73   Bob   KD8IXD