From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:24:52 -0500
I believe if you're running outlook express and that's happening, you go to
accounts which is in the tools menu, select your account, go to properties
and get your email address out of the reply to field. Playing around one day
I found that will do that. There should be nothing in the reply to field
unless you want to send from a different email address than you receive mail
on. I'm sure other email programs have that setting too but I don't know
where.