From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:07:40 -0700
yep, usually 150 commands in the demo per session, not including playback
and save commands is enough for one session for most average users.  Unless
the latest demos have changed that to a lower number.

unless a person is doing allot of effects or track editing, the demo
typically fits the bill nicely.
gold wave is also single track at once so it's a little more useful for
someone interested in single track stereo or mono source recording.
73
Colin, V A6BKX