From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:10:09 -0800
Hi All,

I just bought a signalink USB interface for running digital modes.  this is
the one with an onboard sound chip set.  I am running JFW 7.10 on my
computer and every time I plug the Signalink into the USB port on the
computer Jaws quits talking.  It will continue reading a document but will
not follow the cursor when arrowing around the desktop for example.

Has anyone on the list tried to use one of these units with Jaws and had
success?  Has anyone run into a similar problem as I have?

Does anyone on the list who does not use Jaws have a SL1 Plus you might want
to trade for this USB version?

thanks much everyone and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX