Howard Traxler <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 07:15:46 -0600
How does your phone number get assigned?  Can you have the same number that
was your landline number?
Thanks.
73, de <HT>, WA9RYF
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jimmy Podsim" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: magic jac

: Um, this is voip.  Any time you use your computer as a phone system it's
: voip.  I find it much more smoothing to the ear than our analog lines.
Only
: thing is you have to remember that you always need to leave your PC on if
: you want the phone to work.  One thing I really like is the fact that they
: send me an email every time I get a voicemail.  I mean, I check email
: constantly, but I hardly e ver think about looking at the answering
machine.
: Also you can forward your number to any other number you want.
:
:
:
:
: ... 73 ... KD5QHH ...  Jimmy ...
: http://www.podsim.us
: MSN or windows live... [log in to unmask]
: Skype, jimmy.podsim ... please note the period between the names.
: Have a great day!
:
: